Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Blog?

Yes! Another blog. Welcome to the official blog for my debut self help and motivational book, The Only Way is Up: The Journey of an Immigrant. My aim is to touch on a lot of societal issues and address the decline of the intact family unit. My aim is to add my own 2 cents to the restoration of that which we have lost, with your help of course. Over time, I hope to take you through a journey of discovering the power that you have within by touching on the issues that are addressed in my book such as identity, self esteem , self worth, success, nutrition, health, weight, diet, relationships, global exposure, faith and so much more. Please click here to visit my book website and learn more about it.
Come along with me on this journey of self discovery...I promise to make it fun, stimulating and enlightening.

Folake Taylor, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment