Monday, February 8, 2010

5 stars from Midwest Book Review!

I was just perusing the internet as usual this fine Monday evening while watching CSI Miami on TV with my hubby. I went to my amazon.com page and realized I had one more review. "Maybe one of my friends finally remembered to leave a review," I thought. The lack of reviews for my book was so glaring that 2 weeks ago I started to send out text messages to remind my friends to leave a review on amazon.com and not just tell me what they thought of the book. Then I clicked on the reviews link to see who it was and what they had said. To my amazement, it was a review from Midwest Book Review giving me 5 stars. It was short, on point and clearly described my book. Needless to say I am a happy camper. My first professional review has made my night. Please click here to view this review. I am thankful to God even as I await more of his blessings. Wow! What an honor....

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!!!! I am so proud of you I told you when I read the book that it was great. You are a great person inside and out who tries to see the good in everyone but who is also not afraid to point out when you feel like somthing is wrong.I consider you one of my best friends. You are an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much my dear Tiffany. And yes, we have developed a bond that is far beyond us working together and I am glad you're in my life! You are also an amazing person inside and out and a wonderful mother and wife. Keep shining...

    ReplyDelete